Desk and Stool post.


Hi there.
Robbin and I have been looking for a desk for a while now, and we found a gorgeous mahoganny one at a local consignment store (pictures to come soon!), along with an adorable floral-vintage stool. We saw them over a month ago, and luckily they were still there when we went back to look at them this past weekend.  After some bargaining with the sale’s lady, we talked the price of the desk down to $160.00, and the stool down to $65.00. It ended up being a total of $45 off- I was so excited. I think we got a great deal, and am really in love with the pair together.
After we brought these two home, I saw this gold-rimmed mirror at the Salvation Army Furniture Store, and I think it would be a great addition above the desk. The paint is a bit worn off, so I am going to look into painting it after we move. We are moving to another apartment in our complex that has a nice big patio to paint on. I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment